1.18.2010

Wilted, Waterfruit, Passion. (A little bit too much back pain)

You’re back is a little broken…that’s all I’m saying
My back is broken?
I mean…you’re spine
My spine?…what are you talking about?
I mean…spineless
I’m spineless? like…a worm…or a jellyfish or something...like no bones? You’re not making sense. You never make sense… half the time you’re sorta walking around with this ‘I-know-I’m-here-and-I-don’t-want-to-be-and-life’s-a-bitch-and I hate your face’ expression.
Really? I can put all that into one expression on my face?
You’re an idiot
You’re spineless
I got it from my mom
I’m trying to give you some self-improvement tips here
You’re pretending to be dr. Phil…do I need self-improvement?
Yes...you do….I mean, kind of a lot, I think people might like you more…you’d be less lonely…maybe?
I’m not lonely...all of the time
Really? Because one time you told me you felt like a pig being roasted on a spit over a fire while the savages (who were everyone else around you) were dancing, laughing and shooting off firecrackers and drinking beer and all you felt was the flames licking at your back.
Did I?
Yeah…you said you felt like that a lot of the time…actually...you said all of the time.
Maybe that’s why I’m spineless…
What?
Because of the flames…you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment